Beware, long post. Last Friday the families were invited to watch the cadets fight some fires. They all did such an awesome job. The kids really enjoyed watching their father be a fireman. I also got to meet most of his cadet buddies and their wives. Can never have too many friends. Ever since Reiley saw Lando in his gear, she is now always saying "My Daddy is a Fireman." We are so proud of him. He is done with the fire part and will now be starting the EMT portion of the Academy.

Daddy's princess
Proud of their daddy.
Daddy's princess


5 comments:
what an awesome day! i bet your kids are so proud(and you are too!) firefighters and policemen have two of the most noble jobs out there!
very cool! you all must be so excited. he is definitely a hero in the making.
The kids can really be proud of their father!!
Look at you with your man in a firefighter suit! You all must be so proud. I LOVE the family picture of all of you.
Wow! What amazing pictures. I can see why the kids are so proud of their dad. We love our firemen up here in Oregon too. I have wanted to bake some cookies and take them to the local station. Maybe I will do it in honor of Orlando.
p.s. - The family picture is adorable. You all look great, as always.
Post a Comment