Saturday, August 16, 2008
Way to go Phelps!
I have been glued to the T.V. every time Phelps had a race. He has done an awesome job and also his teammates. I am glad he was able to accomplish this goal. He has made his mother proud.
Posted by Erica and Orlando at 10:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
You forgot to say how sexy he is. Shame on you for leaving out such important details. :)
Sorry, I wanted to leave my crush on him a secret, lol
Our family has been watching also. It has been a lot of fun and exciting watching him. He had a couple of races that were just a little too close!!
cute and talented fo sho. i loved watching his mom and sisters reactions to his wins-they were so cute! you can tell they are just beaming with joy and pride.
Post a Comment