Ethan started pre-k today and he was so excited. I was a little excited for him to start school, but I was also sad to see him leave. I know it is only half day, but he's my baby. As soon as we walked into his class he started to play with the other kids and forgot all about me. It seemed Reiley was a little excited for him to go too, when we were in his class room she kept telling me lets go. I guess she wants a break from her brother.





4 comments:
that is so funny that reiley was ready to ditch him:) hope he had a great first day! ella starts preschool next week and i'm a little sad.
What a big day for all of you. I am not looking forward to that at all. I'm sure I will be in tears. I can't believe how fast the time goes.
Looks like Ethan is all set. Haircut~check; uniform~check; new shoes~check and last but not least "mommy you can leave now" ~ Check. Another era down with everyone growing way too fast.
What a funny thing with Riley! Is she missing him yet or does she still enjoy mom time?
Post a Comment