Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Not my baby anymore

So today was Ethan's second day of school and he loves it. He even got up on his own this morning. Well anyways, the reason I was posting about him was because when we got to his school he got down and was like bye mom. He didn't even want me to walk him to his class. But to bad because I am going to keep walking him to his class till he is in high school, j/k. I am not that bad.

Reading a book before school.

Just being silly

4 comments:

Me said...

He is something!! He looks so much like Orlando in that middle picture! What a cutie!

hoLLy said...

way to be independent ethan! moms, who needs em? :)

Anayansi said...

congratulations! that is so exciting that he has started preschool.

in my opinion, i think that you should definitely walk him to class until he is in high school. that's my plan too. :)

Patty said...

I hope Ethan has a wonderful year. He sure is a handsome young man!