Yesterday was Orlando's 29th birthday. When I was asking him what kind of cake he wanted, Ethan suggested Spider-man. So I made him a Spider-man cake. We went out to eat with both of our families and had a really great time. The only picture I have is of the cake, because again I take my camera and forget to use it. I think I am going to have to start putting that thing around my neck.
Remember, I am still learning this whole cake decorating thing.


5 comments:
I don't know what you are suggesting Erica. This cake is great. You did a fabulous job!
that cake kicks any of my cakes butts any day.
Thanks Anayansi and Holly, that makes me feel better. Orlando said I did a good job, but he has to say that because he's my husband.
Erica, you are really good...gosh, I want to eat cake now. No, No, No! Self control!
I am adding my way to go! Oh my word you rocked that cake! Kudos! Almost hard to cut into after all that work that you did! Good job!
Post a Comment