


Ethan turned the big 4. My baby is growing up so fast. We just had a little party for him at home with family. I made his cakes and these were the easiest cakes I have made so far.
Friday, May 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Keeping in touch with friends and family
3 comments:
once again, you have made me feel like a crap cake decorator:) j/k! what i mean is, your cakes are the bomb girl! so so cute. your family is lucky to have you making their cakes. my family, well, not so lucky...
You want to come up and make Eva's cake for her party next weekend? She wants ballet slippers and I'm totally overwhelmed. You're so freaking awesome!
What an AWESOME birthday and beautiful cake! Just like with the last one~ you are so good at that! Looks like he enjoyed turning 4. Gets harder each year they get older.
Post a Comment