Here is a picture of us on our anniversary. All we did was just go out and eat. It seems the longer we have been married the less we do. He did surprise me with George Lopez tickets. He doesn't come till July, but it's okay. I don't know about y'all but I love George Lopez, he is so funny and I can't wait to see him. I love watching his show even though they are reruns.

Sunday, May 18, 2008
Posted by Erica and Orlando at 6:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
how cool that he got you guys tickets to see george lopez. he is hilarious! that will be so fun!
I like George Lopez too he is so funny SHHAAOWW!! LOL
i'm so jealous. i can't remember the last time i had a nice dinner alone with my husband. and i won't even talk about how jealous i am that you have tickets to go see george lopez. i love that guy!
Wow! You're not kidding...the time does fly! You probably don't know this, but our first date your wedding reception...crazy it's been that long. Happy Anniversary...aren't they special?
That is AWESOME Erica! What a man to surprise you! Have fun w/Lopez when he comes~ he is so funny!
That is AWESOME Erica! What a man to surprise you! Have fun w/Lopez when he comes~ he is so funny!
Post a Comment