Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Aquarium again

Now that we have a membership, you are going to see a lot of pictures from there.

The Dolphins names are Kai, Shadow and D.J. I am not sure which one is playing with the ball. Maybe after we have gone few times we will know which dolphin is which. It is so cute how they like to play.


5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hey Erica! Glad you stopped by my blog...I'll be sure to add you guys to my friends list. You all look great - keep in touch!

Tiffany said...

by the way...your kids are adorable and growing fast!

Me said...

I LOVE THAT DOLPHIN SHOT!! AWESOME!!

Yvonne Kizerian said...

Now y'all need to come to San Antonio and take the kiddos to Sea World with us. It's like the Aquarium times a million! :)

And I love the picture of y'all at the Temple. It's so pretty. :)

hoLLy said...

i love dolphins and i have a goal of riding one someday. well, maybe. i might actually chicken out though. hmmmm....i need a new goal in life now.