


I thought these pictures were cute of the kids. They had just eaten snow cones and wanted to show off there blue mouths.
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
The kids being silly
Posted by Erica and Orlando at 2:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Keeping in touch with friends and family



I thought these pictures were cute of the kids. They had just eaten snow cones and wanted to show off there blue mouths.
Posted by Erica and Orlando at 2:09 PM
2 comments:
hey! i didn't know you had a blog erica! its really cute. your kids are growing so so fast! those pics of the blue tongues are adorable:)
I love your blog! But I did not know that you have a beautiful little girl also! I can not believe that Ethan is so grown up! You look hot too momma! What a wonderful family you have there!
Post a Comment