Friday, April 11, 2008

The Aquarium

We took the kids to the aquarium and they had so much fun. We decided to get a membership so that I can take them more often. Ethan loves to see the dolphins. He can sit there forever and just watch them. Reiley just likes to run around. So that is why she has a monkey on her back. Once that little girl takes off, it is hard to catch her. I know some people don't like those, like one of my sisters, but I would rather have her next to me than lost.







I loved watching this dolphin. He kept playing with the hula hoop. It was so cute.







I know this fish is ugly, but I thought it was pretty cool. It was like he was just watching us because he stayed there the whole time we stood there.


There's the monkey. Not Reiley, well she does act like a monkey sometimes.



2 comments:

Kim said...

Hey Sanchez Fam!!! We definitely miss Corpus and the aquarium. We also miss the warm weather. It was great seeing your comment. We miss you guys. Your kids are darling.

hoLLy said...

fun pictures! we miss the aquarium.

hey, whatever you gotta do to keep your kids safe, do it. ain't nothin wrong with a monkey on their back- and a cute monkey at that! :)