Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My 1st Blog Award!

My friend Kim gave me my 1st blog award.



Here are the rules: I have to answer the following questions with one word answers and one word only! Then I must pass it on to seven others!

1. Where is your cell phone? table

2. Where is your significant other? school

3. Your hair color? Brown

4. Your mother? Kind

5. Your father? Hero

6. Your favorite thing? Family

7. Your dream last night? Weird

8. Your dream/goal? Happiness

9. The room you're in? Living

10. Your hobby? Baking

11. Your fear? Death

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Happy

13. Where were you last night? Sleeping

14. What you're not? Mean

15. One of your wish-list items? SUV

16. Where you grew up? Texas

17. The last thing you did? Facebook

18. What are you wearing? Clothes

19. Your TV? Sony

20. Your pet? None

21. Your computer? Dell

22. Your mood? Happy

23. Missing someone? Yes

24. Your car? Accord

25. Something you're not wearing? Socks

26. Favorite store? Target

27. Your summer? Fun

28.Love someone? Definitley

29. Your favorite color? Green

30. When is the last time you laughed? Today

31. Last time you cried? Friday

As to who to pass this along to.....

Allison
Shauna
Kami
Chrystina
Libby
Angela
I know it's not 7, but all my other friends have already done it.

2 comments:

Kami said...

Ok so how do i put this on mine? I am still trying to figure out this blog thing!

Me said...

Thank you Erica! Sorry I am behind, we have been up in Fort Hood. I will have a hard time using only one word!