Monday, October 27, 2008

4 Random Things

4 RANDOM THINGS I LIKE ABOUT MY HUSBAND:
1. He is a loving husband and father
2. Very responsible
3. Hard worker
4. romantic (sometimes)

4 JOBS I'VE HAD:
1. Sears
2. Hobby Lobby
3. APAC
4. Paralegal

4 MOVIES I'VE WATCHED MORE THAN ONCE:
1. Transformers
2. High School Musical
3. Sweet Home Alabama
4. Harry Potter

4 TV SHOWS I WATCH:
1. Heroes
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. CSI Miami
4. Life

4 PEOPLE WHO EMAIL ME REGULARLY:
1. Mom
2. Erica
3. Will
4. Sisters

4 OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:
1. Pad Thai
2. Pizza
3. Shrimp
4. Mexican

4 PLACES I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT:
1. Hawaii
2. Italy
3. Utah
4. New York

4 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO IN THE COMING YEAR:
1. Orlando graduating from the academy
2. Ethan going to school full time
3. Paying off my car
4. Having another baby


4 PEOPLE I TAG: Who ever would like to do it!

6 comments:

cyndi/mom/nana said...

Always learn more about people when you read these tags. That will be nice when Orlando granduates and you pay off your car.

cyndi/mom/nana said...

P.S. Must be double post night. I like your new layout it's cute very "fallish".

Me said...

How cool! I hate thinking of things to put on them but I LOVE reading other peoples and seeing what we have in common. You are the best!

Me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Me said...

How cool! I hate thinking of things to put on them but I LOVE reading other peoples and seeing what we have in common. You are the best!

Me said...

How cool! I hate thinking of things to put on them but I LOVE reading other peoples and seeing what we have in common. You are the best!