Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Future Beckham

Ethan has started to play soccer and he loves it. On his second game, which was on the day of my birthday, he made a goal. He came up to me after the game and told me he made a goal for me, for my birthday. I couldn't ask for a better present.




5 comments:

cyndi/mom/nana said...

How sweet. Ethan looks like a natural soccor player. He's definitely going to have fun. Is Orlando his coach? Are you the team mom? Isn't it great that Orlando is able to participate in it all. Cute picture.

cyndi/mom/nana said...

OOOPS BIG OOOPS!! Sorry I missed your birthday. Happy belated Birthday Erica.

Patty said...

I look back on the boy's soccer day's with fondness. Get lots of pictures!!

Tiffany said...

What a sweet little boy. How thoughtful of him to say that. As a mom, I'm sure you porbably couldn't have asked for a better gift. Happy Belated!

Me said...

AAAWWW!!! That is soo-o sweet! Happy belated Birthday! What joy they are!!