
So we went to see George Lopez last night. He was so hilarious. It was worth the money and I will definitely see him again if he comes. The pictures I took did not come out that good because cameras were not allowed (yes I sneaked in my camera) so I was not using my flash. I should have used the flash because everyone else was I guess I was just being a chicken. Anyways I can still say I got to see GEORGE LOPEZ!
Sunday, July 27, 2008
George Lopez
Posted by Erica and Orlando at 8:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
how fun! you are soooo bad for bringing your camera- good thing the concert police didn't catch you:) yeah right, everybody does it! we do!
George Lopez is so funny! We watch his show. I like his sense of humor. I'm glad you got to go!
i am so jealous that you got to see george lopez! that is so cool.
i like the new look. very cute.
Post a Comment