So I have been tagged by Libby, Anayansi and Tiffany, thanks a lot girls, and I need to list 10 random things about me.
1. I can tie a cherry stem in my mouth using my tongue
2. I love watching Disney Channel with my kids and have developed a crush on one of the Jonas Brothers.
3. I went to a Nickelback concert while I was about 6 months pregnant with Ethan. Maybe that is why he party's like a rock star
4. I have always wanted to vacation in Hawaii, but I have a fear of flying. I'm trying to get my hard working husband to save up for a cruise there.
5. I tricked my husband into meeting the sister missionaries. Little did he know he was going to be given the first discussion. He later told me that he almost made an escape under the garage door. I'm sure glad he didn't.
6. I really don't like watching any kind of sports on tv, but I don't mind watching them in person...especially hockey.
7. I'm a big fan of George Lopez and watch all his re-runs on Nick at Nite. We also got to see him in person this past weekend.
8. I am 28 years old but don't know how to ride a bike.
9. When it comes to swimming, I can't go under water without holding my nose, and I won't jump off a diving board.
10. I love to take pictures and scrapbook.
by the way, it's Nick
Hope I didn't put y'all to sleep. I tag Allison, Shauna, Kami, Holly, Kim, and Chrystina. Good luck.
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
10 Random Things About Me
Posted by Erica and Orlando at 8:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
i feel like i know you better now! those were great random erica things:) i used to have a fear of flying too, but then i did it, and it wasn't as scary as i thought!
i would do the tag, but i've already done a 100 things about me post a few months ago and i honestly can't think of anything else left about me! if you want to read it, click on the "100 Things About Me" on the side of my blog.
Yay! I'm glad you responded. I LOVE these kinds of posts. Hawaii is worth the flight - all 8 hours of it. Don't worry, they show movies/tv shows and provide food. it's not too bad. once you're there you don't even remember the flight. You are so wrapped up in the beauty of it all and I promise, you wont want to come home. Tell Orlando to start saving! :)
Hey my page just puts all my 10 things in one big paragraph guess I am not as computer savvy as I thought. Hmmm what did you do.
Thank you for making me think real hard! I do like reading these things about people though!! AND I agree, George Lopez and his T.V. show are hillarious!! Also, about the not knowing how to ride a bike thing- it's never too late to learn. Plus it's easy! I mean, hell, if I can do it - anyone can. That is the one thing that I can actually do and my clumsiness doesn't not get in the way. SO you'll be able to do it no problem!
thanks for actually doing the tag thing.
so i must confess...i can fly over water myself but not for too long of a stretch. i think that when we finally go to sweden, i am going to have to take a sleeping pill or something. oh, and i am a horrible swimmer. i can swim ok but i am afraid of the water. i almost drowned as a kid. since then, i'm a chicken. oh well. :)
Post a Comment