For the 4th of July weekend we went up to Garner. We had such a great time spending time with the family. We did a lot of swimming and some also did some hiking. We use to go when I was younger so it was nice to be back. The weather was perfect. It did not rain until we left.
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Garner State Park
Posted by Erica and Orlando at 1:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
Your slides are always so good! Love your pictures, what a wonderful 4th!
Gosh, I miss Garner! It's been years since I have gone...I used to go every year growing up. Need to get back soon..
It looks like you guys had a fun time! I can't believe you have 2 children already. It seems like it was just the other day when you were married.
You guys are so adorable!!! It looks like you had a lot of fun. I can't get over how cute your kids are. Since I came to visit Texas last, I think it's your turn to come to Oregon:).
Those are cute pictures! Sorry, but you have now been tagged by me. You must check out my blog for the rules!
that looks like so much fun.
You don't know me but I was on Tiffanys blog and clicked on Sanchez Family since My last name is Sanchez too I thought it was me. Well, I really love your slide show and also the fire in the fireman blog. I also like the design you have on left and right of blog. Sorry I got in by accident I do recognize I think its two of your sisters from church I think. Ta! Ta! You do an awsome job with your blog!
Post a Comment