Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I am just so happy!

I am so excited, I just have to blog about this. Some of you might remember Sis. Leishman. She is such an awesome person. She is one of the reasons why Orlando joined the church. She did an awesome job on teaching Orlando the discussions. Well we stayed in touch after her mission and then we lost contact. Thanks to Shankar, he gave her my blog address and now we are in contact again.

5 comments:

Shauna said...

I love you guys! I will send you an email first thing tomorrow. I can't wait to talk with you guys!!! Love ya.

hoLLy said...

that is AWESOME! :)

Anayansi said...

thanks erica! we are going to try to go for an hour tomorrow. we are taking off that day too so not really sure if we will be at allison's. we'll try though. thanks for letting us know.

cyndi/mom/nana said...

That's good news. It's always nice to re-connect with others.

Me said...

Awesome!! What a wonderful blessing!