One evening for FHE we walked to the park down our street. The kids really enjoyed themselves. Reiley, my little monkey, was climbing everything all by herself. Ethan was a little scared at first, but then he got the hang of it.





THE END!
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
A day at the park!
Posted by Erica and Orlando at 4:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Oh you guys I am so HAPPY Shankar sent me your blog address. I hope it's ok that I looked at your pictures. It literally brought tears to my eyes to see you guys again. You are such a beautiful family! I sure have missed you all. I would love to talk more with you guys sometime if that's ok. Take care!
i love your new blog template-it looks awesome!!! super cute. we LOVE parks, wish the weather wasn't so hot right now though. we have to go in the evening or early morning now:( bummer. cute park pics!
What a fun FHE. We have some great parks nearby and it is so much fun!
I love your FHE idea!! Good job Erica! A family that plays together stays together, and has a really fun time!
Post a Comment