Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I'm a big kid now!

Ethan was so excited to start Kinder. I was a little sad that he was going to be gone all day, but I have gotten over it. Is that bad? We are so excited for him, he is going to be learning so much. His teacher is so nice, so I know he is going to have an awesome year.



Ready for his first day of school



Getting mad, because I was taking too many pictures




Putting his school supplies away


Eating his breakfast, the most important meal of the day

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

I cannot believe he is in Kinder! Where has the time gone Erica?? Well, I look forward tohis progress throughout the year, I am sure that as a proud mom you will be documenting his accomplishments :)

Cynthia said...

So I just have to know did you stay through breakfast...........just wondering. He does look quite independent and all too soon as you have already probably realized.

Ana Liza Stelker said...

Ethan looks so handsome! I am sure he will have a great year in kindergarten.

Kim said...

We went private. Give me your email address so we can send you an invite. kchampion8@hotmail.com