I recently started making bows for Reiley. It is so easy and fun. Here are some that I have made for her and others.
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
New Hobby!
Posted by Erica and Orlando at 8:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Keeping in touch with friends and family
I recently started making bows for Reiley. It is so easy and fun. Here are some that I have made for her and others.
Posted by Erica and Orlando at 8:42 AM
6 comments:
They are soo-o cute! Good job! I will pay you to make some of those if I have a girl!
they are beautiful(and i should know, i have a few myself:) they look so pretty in my girls hair! i had actually gone to a RS class this year and learned how to make them too. i made a couple but they were stupid looking(lobsided or something)! :) i need more practice-yours are MUCH better!
Looks like you have found your nitch and something you obviously love doing and hey if you can make a couple of $$ on the side what the heck. Ebay watch out here comes Ericka.
very cute!
They are all so cute! I love your new page layout!!
so pretty Erica i love them!
Post a Comment